Anaïs Gaudemard – Anaïs Gaudemard: Solo – harmonia nova #6 (2019)
FLAC (tracks) 24-bit/88,2 kHz | Time – 58:35 minutes | 823 MB | Genre: Classical
Studio Master, Official Digital Download | Digital Booklet, Front Cover | © harmonia mundi
The Harmonia Nova series welcomes young artists singled out for their exceptional talents.
Anaïs Gaudemard, named ECHO Rising Star 2018-19, offers a fascinating journey through three centuries of development of the harp’s technique and sonority, from Domenico Scarlatti to Philippe Hersant.
She shows us the solo instrument from every angle; the aim of this gifted harpist is at once to care for a heritage and to reveal the musical, poetic and even humanistic intentions of the composers.
1. Légende in F Minor, IHR. 10
2. Harpsichord Sonata in A Minor, K. 109 (transcribed for harp)
3. Solo in G Major, Wq. 139: I. Adagio un poco
4. Solo in G Major, Wq. 139: II. Allegro
5. Solo in G Major, Wq. 139: III. Allegro
6. Impromptu in D-Flat Major, Op. 86
7. Harp Sonata in G Major, IPH. 52: I. Mäßig schnell
8. Harp Sonata in G Major, IPH. 52: II. Lebhaft
9. Harp Sonata in G Major, IPH. 52: III. Lied: “Ihr Freunde, hänget” (L. H. Chr. Hölty). Sehr langsam
Anaïs Gaudemard, harp
Orchestre de l’Opera de Rouen Normandie
Leo Hussain, direction